All Munters equipment leaves the factories only after an extensive test procedure.
A natural continuation is to have Ei Solutions highly qualified service team startup the equipment on site.
We produce a performance values report documenting ambient conditions and all inlet and outlet parameters.
We then compare that with how the machine should run on such a day using performance calculation software.
- Highly professional startup including optimal control settings
- Warranty validation
- Optimized energy consumption
- Report with all default set-up values
- Advice regarding scheduled maintenance
- Training of on-site operators
- Guaranteed Performance
- Optimal control settings
- Check of unit installation and advice for corrections.
As every company is unique, we tailor the solution to your specific needs. These are, however, the basic components for a Startup Service.
- Establish best practices
- Optimize your security spare parts stock
- Reinforce staff competence
- Basic operation training to secure operational performance
- Validate the equipment performance
We produce a performance values report documenting ambient conditions and all inlet and outlet parameters, we compare that with how the machine should run on such a day using performance calculation software.
- Reliable equipment performance
- Staff competence
- Prevention of losses in your production
- Stable end-product quality
Service agreement, maintenance and extended warranty
EI Solutions provides for you a Munters products with flexible options for service agreements and extended warranty.
By letting our professional service engineers perform planned or preventive maintenance of your air treatment equipment,
you secure optimal performance and efficiency over an extended lifetime.